Wednesday, August 24, 2016

RAW day 3

 Began our day at the Rusty Tractor for a great breakfast.  Little did we know how much we needed it.  We rode 52 miles with about 35 into a strong headwind.  At a full stop, I tried to turn the bike 180 degrees and did a "Charlie Chaplin" (a slow fall over knocking Howard down too.  The only damage was a broken watch band.  (WalMart to the rescue). Along the way we ran into a fellow with so much junk you wouldn't believe it.  He said "that's not junk, that's my 40 year collection.  You meet all kinds while touring.  Now we're in Yelm in an air conditioned room with a six pack of Blue Moon.  Life's good!

2 comments:

Eugene Guy said...

STEVE I DON'T KNOW IF I'M IMPRESSED OR IF I THINK YOU'RE NUTS; WELL, PROBABLY BOTH. ... AND I THINK I'M ENVIOUS.
BTW YOUR BLOG IS EXCELLENT, MAN. - TIM

Eugene Guy said...

STEVE I DON'T KNOW IF I'M IMPRESSED OR IF I THINK YOU'RE NUTS; WELL, PROBABLY BOTH. ... AND I THINK I'M ENVIOUS.
BTW YOUR BLOG IS EXCELLENT, MAN. - TIM